Wednesday 2 December 2015

Day 2 of #Blogmas | To ME From ME


Gift ideas for Her, Gift ideas for Him, what about Gift ideas for YOU huh? I mean you're spending out all this money to make other people happy, why not spoil yourself for a change too? A "To Me From Me" present, after all it's Christmas!!

And that's exactly what I've done with this beautiful lingerie set from Marks and Spencer.

  


This is the Silk Lace Non-Padded Balcony Bra in Cerise from their Rosie For Autograph collection where M&S collaborated with supermodel/actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to make a range of vintage style underwear. Rosie HW is also from my neck of the woods (Plymouth) so she is representing us Janners, so I'm now repping her range with pride! (picture above from Rosie's instagram)



Before I get too carried away with the perfection of this set can we just appreciate the labelling? It's not just your trusty white Primark label with the removable price and size is it?! That is what I love about M&S; they take pride in every last detail to make the quality impeccable. (I'm not biased I swear!) It has a little message from Rosie and as this is part of the Breast Cancer Now campaign, it states that a 10% donation will go to the charity. Even more worth while!

from M&S website

This set was originally £37.50, a tad pricey for the average Joe, but I can't stress enough that you are paying for quality and comfort whilst feeling sexy underneath and that is what counts right? (Although I did get a cheeky deal because of Black Friday!)

So, goodbye frumpy and hello fabulous!

But anyway yeah, go ahead and buy those shoes you've been dreaming about. Purchase that overpriced handbag! Because at the end of the day if you can't spoil yourself every so often, who can you spoil eh?

Happy Shopping!

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment