Wednesday 9 December 2015

Day 9 of #Blogmas | DIY Decs

So I put my tree up at the end of November but I've been so tied up sorting everything else out for Christmas, I'm slacking in putting up actual decorations!


I always love the thought and that personal touch of doing DIY decs (how many times did you make paper snowflakes at school?!) that I picked up these cutesy packs from Wilko for £1. Bargain!


Here we have paperchains, make your own star and "glass effect" (but actually just tissue paper) decorations. Each pack comes included with everything you need and instructions. It's such a good idea to sit down and create if you have younger children or not! I'm the youngest in my family and I still enjoy it just as much (with the odd stress and swearing) however they aren't straightforward to do. They are so fiddle and time consuming but they add that perfect touch of DIY to your Christmas, it's worth it!

I also picked up this gingerbread bunting it's absolutely adorable and the easiest thing out of them all, very therapeutic. I couldn't resist them!



I'm nowhere near the most creative person in the world so making these make me feel like I'm not completely useless!!

Oh and you can never have enough tinsel everywhere can you?!



Do you have any DIY decs this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment