Saturday 26 December 2015

2015; The Year Of Memories



A couple of months ago, I decided I really wanted to own a photo album with memories of this past year. Lurking around my house are many photo albums from when I was younger, my siblings were younger and my parents were younger but with the new technology of Instagram, Facebook etc. owning a photo album with physical photos is unheard of. I know the trend of Polaroids are back in but I don't think anything beats flicking through an album.

You might be surprised that you literally cannot purchase a photo album ANYWHERE, unless its a wedding album or another occassion, there are just photo frames everywhere which was so frustrating so in the end was forced to find one online and I fell in love with this. 



I got it for around £5 on Ebay and it's perfect. It holds 200 photos, has lines to write captions/memories beside each photo and the cover is so pretty. My only qualm (i like that word) is that you can only put in your photos horizontal, meaning my selfies are sideways but I suppose it's the memory that counts!



I spent quite a bit of time out of Plymouth this year as well as spending time with my friends and working; I went to Cardiff for the X Factor tour with my sister, I made monthly trips to London with my good friend Charlotte before taking my mum on her first proper trip there in August (the original time we were stuck in a coach station all night because we missed the last bus) and I met up with very talented people along the way who I become very close with (some more than others) ... 



ANYWAY, this book is full of my favourite moments of these past 2 years that I can keep forever and look back on as well as adding more memories to come. It also shows how myself and alot of other things have changed already but I will always have those moments with me.



Courtesy of The Wanted and my favourite song;

The Memory Of Being Here With You, Is One I'm Gonna Take My Life Through, Cause Some Days Stay Gold Forever.

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment