Friday 11 December 2015

Day 11 of #Blogmas | My Christmas List

ITS 2 WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS IS IT TIME TO PANIC YET?!?

This year I'm not entirely fussed about things for me. I know people think this is such a cryptic to say when you're a girl and actually we'd get disappointed if we get nothing but I genuinely had trouble writing a list. Maybe it's because nowadays if I want something I buy it instead of waiting for my birthday or Christmas. But here's a few things on my wish list;


Adidas Superstar trainers
You can't go wrong with a good pair of trainers and yes I know everyone owns them but I took a liking to these in particular. They have a floral design instead of just black and if you know me I like things a bit different to the norm!

Ari by Ariana Grande
Ariana is one of my all time favourite people ever. She's adorable and amazing and the lungs on that girl! So you understand my excitement when she launched a fragrance but I haven't gotten around to buying it yet! Perfect stocking filler.

Leather Gloves
For the diva inside of me. I've always wanted a pair but when it comes to leather I'm VERY fussy it has to look right and not tacky. These are so cute with the fur on the end.


PJs
A staple buy every Christmas. I'm living Missguided's Nightwear range which is relatively new. It's sexy and looks super comfy too I can't wait to get some.

Daniel Wellington Watch
I've been dying for one of these since I discovered a girl on Instagram wearing it this is the "Sexy Sheffield" version with diamanté's on. Way out of my price range usually but maybe Santa knows I've been a good girl!

A Purse
I was devastated a few months ago that I lost my purse on a bus and no one was decent enough to hand it in. Luckily it only had money and no cards or personal items in. So I've been on the lookout for another perfect one. River Island purses are beautiful and stylish and very similar to the one I once had.


A Camera
Because mine is dunzo! And since my blog is just getting going id love to not have to use my iPhone for photos. I love vintage style pretty cameras (I'm SUCH a girl) but really any will do!

Chanel Boy Bag
A girl can DREAM! It's so impossible to save up for one but I am determined to get one even if I'm 50 when I get enough. This one is Kylie Jenner's and it's beautiful! Santa really will be a babe if I get one!!

Leather Skirt
Here we go again with the leather fuss. I haven't found a perfect one that is in my price range yet they're either too frumpy too slutty or too just NO! I love this one though the zip detail gives it a unique touch which I always look for!


Lipsticks
Because they are the one makeup product I can't live without! If you've seen my other posts I am very sceptical about MAC but for Christmas I can make an exception and they do the most beautiful purple shades that I need in my life!

The Sims 4
The Sims have been a part of my life growing up I had all the PS2 games and my brother sold my last The Sims pc game. But I'm so ready to try The Sims 4 since getting a laptop that I could play it on, come at me!!!

Concert Tickets
It doesn't matter what where or when, if you know me gigs are my favourite pass time. The past year I've spent watching unsigned acts but honestly if someone surprised me with Justin Bieber tickets I would DIE! He is making such bangers lately and let's be honest I've always been a closet fan!

Annnd there we have it! 
A bit boring I know but as I'm older I tend to buy what I want nowadays I don't just wait for someone else to buy it for me!

What's on your Christmas list this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment