Tuesday 15 December 2015

Day 15 of #Blogmas | Christmas Party Vibes With Boutique Of Molly

So it's Christmas Party season and no matter how many dresses you have in your wardrobe you always need one to suit the holiday so you don't understand my excitement when Boutique Of Molly contacted me to do a lil collaboration with them!


There were so many beautiful dresses and pieces it was so hard to decide but in the end I just went for the 'Georgia' Padded Sweetheart Dress. I must admit I was little worried incase it arrived and was way too short but I adore this piece SO much, it's so effortless to wear and the perfect length especially for this time of year. I figured it was a staple item to have in my wardrobe and perfect to dress up or dress down for a Christmas party or any occassion infact, completely versatile! It slips on with no zips or buttons and is made out of a stretchy material which hides all your lumps and bumps so you can snack on all the Christmas goodies all you want and still look sexy!


 

I teamed it with my Kelly Brook Fur Shoe Boots from New Look and added my Aspire Crescent Moon Pendant from Pluto's Ego to add some bling to a simple get up.


 


I'm a sucker for little online stores I find on Twitter but honestly I highly recommend this online boutique, it's only small but the quality is impeccable, sexy and affordable. I'll definitely be buying more things from there and I just know they're going to be a growing success.

Check out Boutique of Molly for yourself!
Website: http://www.boutiqueofmolly.com/
Twitter: @BoutiqueOfMolly
Facebook: Boutique Of Molly
Insta: BoutiqueOfMolly
Katie x


No comments:

Post a Comment