Wednesday 16 March 2016

The £1 Shoes.


Yes m'loves, your eyes aren't fooling you and I did not make a typing error, last week I bought a pair of shoes that cost the price of 2 freddos! 

Bargain. And you all know how much I love my bargains, but not as much as my sister. I remember when I was younger I used to laugh at her being tight for money and how ecstatic she was when Primark arrived in Plymouth but I have grown up to have the exact same eye for a bargain and I love it! 

As you can imagine, my sister and I together can be lethal when out loose shopping and when we went wandering in Deichmann, we spotted these. Now, we are literally like magpies to shiny objects so were instantly drawn to them. 


These dolly shoes were so cute and I've never seen ones like this before and I love fashion staples that are slightly different to the trends. With a point, a more covered foot than normal dolly shoes, glitter detailing and a velvet bow, I couldn't say no. {even if I was questioning the comfort} And of course we got matching shoes, as true sisters do!



Like any sale item, I always think well there must be a catch for them to be sold at that price but I was pleasantly surprised. I wore them when we went out for a few drinks on Mothers Day and I found no faults and they were extremely comfy for me. However the same can't be said for my sister, they rubbed her a lot and didn't leave much room for her so I guess it depends on the type of feet you have? Sounds silly but mine are quite long yet skinny whereas hers are wider and shorter.

But you can't go wrong for £1 ey? Stick on some plasters and you're good to go! No pain no gain!


Have you purchased any bargains lately?

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment