Saturday 26 March 2016

Spring Up Your Jeans.



Happy Easter! 

I hope you all have lots of chocolate to munch on whilst reading this, and if not, what's wrong with you?! And I hope you all regret it afterwards like I do because now I need to diet to get back into these jeans!!

Jeans are a staple in everyones wardrobe no matter the weather (especially if you live in England even in the Summer it is acceptable to wear black jeans) and I have all different types and shapes and styles so as it is now Spring, here is a little insight on how I will be styling them up this season.

Look 1: 

Making ripped jeans look girly without grungy is a task but I paired these Missguided jeans with a tank top from Primark and I love colours in it so much, they brighten up any outfit! Adding my quilted bomber jacket and floral dolly pumps also from Primark this has been my go-to Winter to Spring transition outfit for when the sun is out but it's not quite warm yet.

Look 2:

Grunging it up a bit is acceptable any time of year. With the same Missguided ripped jeans, I paired this gorgeous top from Bershka. It has this chain detail going down the side and the back is alot shorter than the front, perfect for Summer when you aren't feeling super girly. I finished up this look with my lace-up white patent boots from Missguided.

Look 3:

Next up is my attempt to spring up some black jeans of mine by adding a super girly floral halter crop and gold brogues. Jeans are from New Look, Top is from Boohoo and my brogues are from New Look. As this is super exposed I throw on this check shirt that I actually stole from my brother to complete the look. Super casual.

Look 4: 

I love how summery this outfit feels so much. My white jeans are from Boohoo, and this peachy/orange crop is from Primark. I'm obsessed with the cut-out detailing of this (i attempted to capture it) and I paired this also with my gold cut-out brogues from New Look. This look is so girly without the need of any floral patterns.

Look 5:
Last but not least are these floral pattern jeans from Boohoo. They caught my eye last summer because they were unique but as always, patterns are hard to pair with but I just went for this black bardot top from Primark and my denim jacket from Lipsy. You can totally get away with double denim here! Finishing up with some flip flops or sandals, keeping it understated so the jeans are the main attraction.


I hope you enjoyed this and liked how I styled up my jeans to keep them fresh for this season. If you have any other suggestions or feedback I'd love to hear it!

Until next time, love y'alll.

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment