Saturday 17 October 2015

Time To Face The Chop


Over the past 3 years, I have become infamous for having the bleach blonde long hair but recently I have been getting bored and fed up with it. I have to use literally half a bottle of shampoo and conditioner to even make it feel smooth, it gets caught in EVERYTHING, it takes too long to dry and even more effort to style. As you may know, I can be very lazy but I think the final straw for me was when I was casually eating my dinner a few days ago and spaghetti sauce got stuck in it, I mean HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

Don't get me wrong I love my hair and the colour but I think it's time for a change, to get rid of my split ends and to give my hair a tone down and rest. It's also the perfect transition from teens to adulthood since in 21 in 4 months! Christ that's scary!

I think every now and again it's healthy to make a change so goodbye my long blonde mane, it was nice knowing you, it's been emotional! And hello my look. Debuted on my blog eeeek!



A massive thank you to my best friend Becky for braving the chop and change with me, you did an incredible job what a talented girl!

I haven't had shorter hair in such a long time and I'm searching for products that will really give it a boost and make it feel lush so any suggestions would be much appreciated!


Tweet me: @kayteepook
or leave a comment down below!

What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment