Friday 30 October 2015

Hello, Avon Calling.


There is honestly no happy medium with me when it comes to skincare; I either don't use anything and get breakouts and rough skin or I decide to try every beauty product out there to cure it. I think you can already guess I'm in the middle of the latter stage so I have a few reviews coming up but todays post is about AVON.

I highly recommend Avon to anyone. If you've been living under a rock it's basically a beauty catalogue where normal everyday people become representatives to try and sell their products. The prices are ridiculous, everything is so affordable and every issue they have a new bunch of offers on, loads of gift sets and the quality is so good. For example what I'm about to talk about was 4 products for £5 (Absolute bargain!) Honestly, it's incredible. I personally haven't had any reason to complain, they're brilliant. Although I do wish I didn't have to wait a week for it to arrive and wish they didn't discontinue some of my favourite products!

Avon Care: Royal Jelly Face Cream For Very Dry Skin. 100ml.

Okay, so I wouldn't say my skin is that dry but the more suitable option for me was in Cocoa Butter and the smell of coconut just reeks and completely puts me off anything that includes it; shampoo, creams, food, ice tea. Yuck! Anyway I chose Royal Jelly. As I haven't used a cream in a long time I can already tell the difference in my skin, it's so much more hydrated and glowy like girls my age should have! FYI it's smells amazing.

Avon Care: Royal Jelly Hand Cream. 100ml.

I mean it only makes sense for me to go all out and purchase the hand cream in the same formula and scent. I've always been quite funny about my hands because I've always thought they were wrinkly and not very feminine and soft compared to my friends so there is no harm trying cream to see if it makes a difference. At first I wasn't sure, it made my hands felt a bit greasy but it's actually softened them and personally can see/feel a difference which is all that matters! Plus working next to a hospital I need something to keep those unwanted germs away!

The last 2 products I bought in the offer was:

Avon Naturals Hair Care Winter Nourishment Shampoo + Conditioner. 250ml (each)

Now, at the best of times my hair is very fussy with what products I use but even more so now I've cut my hair short, I'm much more paranoid about keeping it in a good condition. My hair mood changes and becomes victim to extreme weather conditions and with the wind and rain approaching I need something to protect it. Before even applying the products I tell you now it is the most amazing smelling shampoo and conditioner ever. The Vanilla and Pear scent is far from overpowering but it also doesnt have the after smell of soap and chemicals you usually get, it definitely reminds me of the colder months, I love it! I also love the condition my hair was left in without having to use half a bottle to make it at least that little bit smooth.

Avon products are generally my Holy Grail, because as I've said before I'm not a fan of spending extortionate amounts on products that aren't always worth it. I buy most of my lipsticks from there and can be on par with MAC for half the price, the nail polishes are instant dry and generally only need one coat usually costing from £3? How can you say no ey? Every issue there's at least one thing I want and I will rave to anyone who asks.

Happy Bargain shopping!

Just a pointer, Avon offers and prices do vary every issue but eventhough these were 4 products for £5 even seperately you can buy them all half price in Brochure 17. (Oct 2015) for under a tenner!


                                      

All of these opinions are my own, and I am not an Avon rep.


Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment