Thursday 23 November 2017

DRESSES FOR £1?! | ISawItFirst



Do you ever wake up in the morning after a nice little sleep and a miracle has happened? Well that's exactly what happened on Tuesday. Well, okay I know I'm being super extra but seeing an email saying I could get clothes for £1 was a blessing when I'm struggling to maintain money this side of Christmas.

Now, normally when I get emails or notifications of crazy sales like this, I just think, oh it's just the last of their summer crap, or something that is a serious fashion faux pas but I always look, because y'know, just incase and I'm nosey. 

I Saw It First is genuinely my go-to online store now. I first discovered it back in July when literally every social influencer was raving about it and usually when that happens I click their link and that's as far as it goes but something was different about this site, I had a good feeling and that day I did spend about £70 on a few outfits just to test it and it's been my favourite since. It's affordable, efficient and friendly and the quality is decent!

Now, back to this £1 malarkey. After scrolling through the first few pieces, I realised this was the real deal man, like it wasn't just summer sale, there were £30 price tags reduced to £1 which is very rare, I know it's Black Friday week but this was crazy. They smartly however, put a 2 items per transaction limit to prevent greedy buggers like myself nabbing the whole lot so in the end I settled for these 2 gorgeous dresses, retailing originally at £20 and £25.

  


I was a little bit excited as party season is very soon approaching (not that I have any to go to) so used this as an acceptable excuse to buy metallic pieces. C'mon it's CHRISTMAS!! And besides if for whatever reason I hated them, it cost me less than a bottle of Coke!

First up I tried on this Rose Gold Metallic Dress and it's not actually from the I Saw It First brand which I kind of knew straight away, it wasn't the usual quality I expected and the metallic material reminded me of a turkey wrapped in foil but when I put it on it actually looked nice. The material doesn't really give much wriggle room and you have to tie up the straps yourself to avoid any malfunction which is super risky but I styled it with my oversized denim jacket from Boohoo to make it a little bit more me to dress it down and I do really like it. It's definitely a Christmas dress when you're feeling a bit extra (which is me all the time) or can be used for fancy dress but I do see myself wearing this to a few parties.


Now onto the second dress, which on the model I didn't think much of I mean I liked it but the way it was styled with metallic silver thigh high boots didn't leave the best first impression. When I took it out the parcel I was instantly inlove; the material was such good quality and wasn't rough like some glitter style dresses and it was stretchy and fit like a glove. This is how I know it was the I Saw It First brand. Because of the low-back you can't wear a bra with it and as someone with alot of boobage I usually feel so conscious about this but I felt so secure and you can't see any nips which is an added bonus. This dress is definitely more my style out of the two and so comfortable, I cannot wait to wear this to a birthday party I'm going to next week and completely blag around the fact it cost me a freakin' £1!



If I'm 100% honest, I don't think I would pay full price for either dress as they both aren't usually something that would catch my eye or I would go for amongst other styles, but I am definitely very satisfied with my purchases and I definitely recommend you all to check out I Saw It First if you haven't already, especially with Black Friday around the corner, get yourself some bargains! 

Website: http://www.isawitfirst.com
Twitter:@isawitfirst
Instagramisawitfirst
Snapchat: isawitfirst_com


(Please note: the £1 sale was over before I uploaded this post. This is not an Ad, just myself and my honest opinions on a brand I love)

Love, Pook x


1 comment:

  1. Really loved reading your article. It really inspires me. I am definitely subscribing to your newsletter.
    Love
    AmpourOnline.com

    ReplyDelete