Saturday 16 April 2016

The £5 Bag


If you read my post The £1 Shoes, you already know what an eye for a bargain I have so I just have to tell you about this bag I recently purchased for £5. It's from the website http://everything5pounds.com which I would see advertised all over Facebook but obviously the fact every item on the website is £5 {hence the title} i was a bit skeptical. 

It wasn't until my sister purchased some clothing that I was pleasantly surprised. The material was good quality, the items were true to size and looked the same as the pictures so it encouraged me to buy a dress which is my favourite to date, so flattering and lovely. 



Then I saw this bag, I wanted a cross over body bag that could fit everything in but wasn't as big as my "suitcase" of a handbag and this seemed perfect. It was advertised in red but when I clicked on it the white took my eye. It's faux leather with a buckle fastening and a zip inside to keep everything in aswell as a zip on the back to fit even more in. I thought, eh why not it's only a fiver but it did seem too good to be true so there must be a catch right?



Wrong. This was exactly what I wanted and more, the structure is simple but so pretty and elegant, perfect for Spring and I don't know about you but it looks far more expensive than what I paid for it and I've already got so many compliments on it. 


The most important thing is everything I had in my massive handbag I can fit into this one but it's not making my arm go numb.

Once again, another successful bargain buy for a very satisfied Katie.

Keeeeep Shopping!

Katie x

2 comments:

  1. I'm always really skeptical about the adverts on Facebook too, but this is actually really great to hear. The bag does look lovely and I wouldn't have thought it would have cost a fiver AT ALL, I would've said, I dunno, it looks like a River Island bag or something so a LOT more than a fiver at any rate :p

    Katie
    www.katiehodgkinson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! Definitely want to check out this website now

    Whateverwilby.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete