Tuesday 24 November 2015

Which Pill Would You Take?

It's midnight and I'm laid in bed doing my usual routine of scrolling through Social Media until I can't keep my eyes open whilst trying to put the world to rights in my head and it just so happens that I come across this.




Most of the time I just ignore these kind of things that come up on Facebook and this is the first and last time I will admit Facebook inspired a blogpost but this one actually made me stop and think for a minute. Imagine if you were given that decision; having the opportunity to go back and change your past or $10 million cash?


The quick and easy choice would obviously be take the money and run. Who cares about the past!? it's all about the future! YOLO! Then I actually thought properly about it.


The reason we are where we are today is because of the decisions we made in the past both good and bad, imagine having that opportunity to fix those regrets, mistakes, decisions to see if they really did impact your life. They say that the littlest things can make a person's day so what about the bigger things making someone's life?


Yes, a lot of issues and worries in my (and several other people's) life concern money but there are so many situations I wish I reacted differently to, things that I worry about in this very moment and to be honest, being able to fix that, to me, is worth alot more than $10 million.


It does make me wonder is money really does make us happy or if it's our mindsets and the way we live our lives that makes it all worth while.

Money runs out, but our lives last a hell of a lot longer, think wisely.

Which pill would you take?

{yes this is an insight to the daily debates that occur in Katie Pook's brain when she should be asleep!!}


Katie x

2 comments:

  1. I'd pick blue - not because I particularly want the money...although that would be nice! More because I think you live and learn from your mistakes - everything happens for a reason!

    X

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/life-without-a-fun-sponge-lwfs-12298541

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very true I'd say the same but also I tend to say that because it's impossible to change the past .. I think there should be a pill to experience it but to go back to normal if it goes wrong haha!

    ReplyDelete