Monday 9 November 2015

Baby It's Cold Outside ...

So, now the random spout of sunny weather in October is over it's now blowing Gail's (not Platt) and raining at every moment. That mixed together makes a sad, wet and windswept Katie. But just because the weather is terrible and it makes you look terrible doesn't mean what you wear has to be!

For a change, I actually made an effort today for a little shopping trip instead of leggings and hoodies so I thought I'd share. Plus I LOVE this outfit.

(Ignore the horrendous iPhone quality photos but I don't currently have a camera!!)


What a cosy little ensemble to fight off the cold and dreariness of Winter!

I absolutely adore this leather jacket I got last Christmas, it actually keeps me warm and has detachable fur so you can wear it all year around! It was £49.99 from New Look but at the time it was an Online Exclusive but I know this year they do jackets VERY similar to this. (Click here) I also want the brown version!

I've always wanted a jumper dress but the turtle neck style usually panicks me, I don't like things tight around my neck but I fell in love with this when I saw it and it was pretty much what I had been describing for a while now and for £10 from Primark can I really complain? I had to get a size bigger because they were out of 10's but I'm actually glad I did because it isn't tight fitted and its more cosy and free, although the long sleeves are a bit too long.


I have been livinnnnn in these boots! They are so comfy and have a flat heel so they don't even ache after a while. They are knee high and have a quilted design with a smooth panel at the back so it isn't harsh to your legs. These were a bargain of £25 from Very (click here) and I think it's perfect because Boots and jumper dresses are such staple items that everyone should own in their wardrobe!

Thought I'd show you my make-up game too [insert sassy girl emoji]

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hour Foundation with comfort serum.
MUA Cover and Conceal wand.
Collection 2000 Finishing Powder.
MUA Liquid Eyeliner 
MUA Extreme Curl Mascara
Avon Dark Red Lipstick (idk the collection or colour)


Until next time amigos!

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment